Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Soundproof your walls.


So... Herr Doktor and I have been moving our stuff to the larger of the two bedrooms in our apartment over the last few days. We didn't really take into consideration how much closer the larger bedroom is to our neighbors' domicile. All the same, we decided to celebrate with a tea party last night. We had crumpets, floppy hats, and nylon rope. Needless to say, the delicate conversation enjoyed during a tea party can get a little loud, and I think it might have bothered the neighbors a little bit. During a break in the action we heard a series of coughs, and they sounded a little on the deliberate side. We decided to figure out about how much they COULD hear. Close investigation revealed that we could figure out what kind of TV show they were watching. Last night, it was the news. Tomorrow, who knows?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh....dear.

Mayren said...

funny. perhaps you can ask them to
change the station so you can all enjoy the TV. lol

Mayren said...

btw... *HUGGLE* Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Rose and Brian's conversation:
"I heard you had a tea party and I wasn't invited."
*blank stare* "Wait. *giggle* A TEA Party. A TEA Party. Do you get the insinuation?"
"No I don't."
"By Tea Party, she means we were having SEX."
"Oh....I'm still sad I wasn't invited."