Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Madlibs!

Mayren linked this site in her blog, and I just had to try it. I was not disappointed. THIS IS THE LAST POST FOR TODAY, I SWEAR! I'm turning on my PS2 as we speak!

My Love

Your skin glows like the pomegranate, blossoms slimy as the lily in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your flute voice and leaps like a wombat at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great toucan wing.
I am comforted by your thong that I carry into the twilight of diminutivebeams and hold next to my left nostril.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of bleach.
As my right nostril falls from my banana hammock, it reminds me of your Rubik's cube.
In the quiet, I listen for the last squee of the day.
My heated little toe leaps to my straightjacket. I wait in the moonlight for your secret X-Box controller so that we may gallop as one, little toe to little toe, in search of the magnificient puce and mystical chopstick of love.

1 comment:

Mayren said...

Wonderfulz! I am sooooo honored you'd actually start a blog! This is so much fun!
I know i'm putting in exclamation points everywhere but this is too cool!

Your da best sweets.
I love that you were able to get the webpage as "seebunnyhop".
that's too effing funny.

Blogger also has your blog tagged as "possibly" NSFW. lol! seriously they put a disclaimer page before i linked to your blog.
lol..

I wish you much *glomps* and sweet dreams Usako.