Monday, July 28, 2008

Friends, Bulbasaur, and Lots of Cake!

So, I finally got to play Portal. I technically bought the Orange Box as a little present for Brian, but I knew the entire time I wanted to play Portal. I didn't turn it on until he beat it, so I'm rather proud of myself. Also kind of creeped out by the little robots...The big computer was kinna creepy, too.

Hello?



In other news, we have also begun downloading a bunch of crap for the Wii. I have rediscovered Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Puzzle League, and Ocarina of Time. We got Pokemon Snap because it's freaking FUN, we got Puzzle League because I love the gameplay and to give my brain a rest after Ocarina. We got Ocarina because it fucking RULES. Alas, playing games affiliated with the Satanic Cult of Pokemon has made me realize how many of their names I remember... And how many awesome impressions I do...

Are you still there? Where are you?

One last thing I wanted to get out of my brain case...

Maybe I have a funny idea of friendship, but I try not to think horrible things about my friends. I believe that, while they may have some flaws, they are honestly good people. I wouldn't be their friends if they were not.

Assume the submissive party position and get ready to blow out the candle on your cake!

No comments: