Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Egads! I just got weirder!


I have added yet another quirk to my laundry list of oddities. Now that I work as an optician, I have an eye-wear fetish.

I happened upon this revelation when I stumbled onto this picture-

Zachary Quinto plays Spock in the new Star Trek movie, and Sylar on Heroes. He is pictured to the right in big honkin' glasses. Nice big zyl frames, and, if I had to guess the prescription, I would say he's either plano or just a little near-sighted. And, the more I stare at those glasses, the more I think myopia makes me hawt. Oooh, talk astigmatism to me, baby. Yeah, just like that...

On a less disturbing note, check out his eyebrows. For the role of Spock, about three-quarters of ZQ's brows were sacrificed to the razor god. You can kind of see how slender they are behind the glasses. Clever disguise, no?

2 comments:

Linus said...

As fetishes go,this is pretty mild, unless you can find a way to work a safe-word in there...
;)

Unknown said...

I totally crush on nerd glasses too. They don't look good on everyone but god, I nerd-gasm for menz like Quinto.